• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - ftp to silver transition (1 Viewer)

RedCents
377¢
So now that my accounts have run through their krono, they went back to free to play, not silver.

I cant seem to find anything in the past few years about this, but did they change that? They're all new accounts made in Feb that I used a Krono on. Didn't know if I had to actually sub a month or what, but figured I'd check.

Thanks!

edit: there, they're and their lol.

There’s no more silver tier. Been that way at least as far back as 2017, maybe earlier
I did find this thread here that makes me feel like they should've went to silver. I knew you couldn't outright upgrade to silver, but thought that once you're all access, it slides into a silver status. I know my one account is an old one that was silver and went back to silver, but the new ones have not and went back to ftp.

https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/silver-accounts.71793/

So now that my accounts have run through their krono, they went back to free to play, not silver.

I cant seem to find anything in the past few years about this, but did they change that? They're all new accounts made in Feb that I used a Krono on. Didn't know if I had to actually sub a month or what, but figured I'd check.

Thanks!

edit: there, they're and their lol.
As of early last year, this no longer works. They have "de-bugged" it so you can no longer obtain Silver with the Krono trick or any trick.

Only works on the original old intended accounts. Pre 2014

Question - ftp to silver transition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back