• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Mercenary Macro (1 Viewer)

RedCents
200¢
Is there a mercenary macro out there that will automatically put mercs in passive when in GL/PoK etc? I was using easy.Lua which does still work for this purpose but it’s no longer supported and is not compatible with any of the CWTN plugins. I fairly often forget and it’s getting costly lol

Are you sure you want a macro? My understanding is that only one macro can be run at any given time so that blocks you from using any other macro. It would be better as a plugin I would think?

You could add the line below to your Resources\config\zoned.cfg file. You could add another line with the guild lobby name as well. No macro/Lua would be needed.

/timed 30 /if (${Zone.Name.Equal[The Plane of Knowledge]}) /stance passive

Question - Mercenary Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back