• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Strategy - QUARM SERVER (1 Viewer)

No competition mobs that respawn. . Al you can eat xp busy with vendor drops and scaling up to level 70... name spawns over lvl 60..

Dranik hollows , cave instances in dranik scar... Talk to the grand historian outside them.

Go in right at 51 with group and plow. The next instance after a level or two will be all dark blue np

Logged in and people are 68 already after less than a day played... /veteranrewards supposedly work quite nicely combined with xp potions..

I logged into Quarm day of release just long enough to get experience potion. And was shocked to see people almost 60 after a couple hours

I think I waited too long to log in and get my exp potions :-/ .... didn't see anything on my live server claim window.

Strategy - QUARM SERVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back