• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Raid - Txevu Raid: High Priest Nkosi Bakari (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,589¢
I am attempting to secure a cipher for Tacvi but am stuck on the second event with the High Priest. Every time I go there, no Invokers are up. I clear the area of trash, no luck. The Alla entry is useless. Any help is appreciated.

You don't spawn the initial 5 mobs, they need to be up in the first place, if they aren't then someone has done the event recently.

5 x Vrex Invoker xyz, kill those to spawn 5 x Shade of a Vrex Invoker xyz

Oh i remember having a hell of a time getting keyed there too, and thats on a live server... one of those damn perma-farmed ones..

Raid - Txevu Raid: High Priest Nkosi Bakari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back