• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - UI Skins for EQ Multiboxing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
130¢
I just started with Macroquest - looking good so far.

I've been using Drakah as a UI for EQ, I'm wondering if there's a better one to use that works with Macroquest better.

I use zliz (a version kaen and i keep updated)

"better" is subjective at best - what would be "better" for you?

it works fine with all the ones I tried. Just have to disable the party window buttons And make my own macros.

i use aya ui that i really like, and i tried one called deth UI i found on here but it had some problems causing crashes

The UI portion of the game is really just personal preference. Much like playing certain classes. Drakah is a good set. Not too many custom UI's out there as compared to many years ago.

1713265718813.png

I use different color bars across the screen so I can tell which tab is which character. Pink = Bard. Light Blue = Rogue.
Also, sort Hot keys by colored hot key bars. Blue and green for buffs, Red for offensive skills, Black for utility

What comes to UI, I am looking one now, I had mine, good one, but then I took a break from the game. And uninstalled.
I know, that is kinda off, but I tried some from EQ interface, and those were, like from outer space. those were hard to learn... atleast.
After uninstal, I am supriced that some characters kept almost all socials. Some none. So, I have some adjustments to to.
What UI would be the best, and easy to start with?
For full grp purposes?

Question - UI Skins for EQ Multiboxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back