• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - What Alchemy Potions do you use (1 Viewer)

RedCents
276¢
Hi all,
I am currently maxing my alchemy.
I would like to use shaman potions/tonics etc for buffs during burns etc.
What potions do you use for maximizing dps?
Melee potion=?
Caster potion =?
Knight/hybrid potion=?
Looking for suggestions, or personal feed back.
Thanks all.
Cheers
1711846038173.png

Hi all,
I am currently maxing my alchemy.
I would like to use shaman potions/tonics etc for buffs during burns etc.
What potions do you use for maximizing dps?
Melee potion=?
Caster potion =?
Knight/hybrid potion=?
Looking for suggestions, or personal feed back.
Thanks all.
Cheers
View attachment 59804
This might depend on level. But it would be a good list to have. Love the pic you linked.

Useable yes but anything useful? If you box a team or multiple the heal and Regen click it’s aren’t useful. Bolstering brew - could be useful but running max HAugs. So just not sure of the use for alchemy these days.

Poison potions great for rogue with alliance, other skills food/drink and modern armor. But alchemy has sort of languished. Least from my browse through eqtraders.

Evocation Focus Draught = for spell damage
Spider's Bite Poison = for pure melee, not archery.
Divine Bolstering Brew
Enriched Mana Elixir = Doesn't stack with Banners/Campfires
Heroic Rejuvenation Tinctture

Bonus:
Planar Overdose

Evocation Focus Draught = for spell damage
Spider's Bite Poison = for pure melee, not archery.
Divine Bolstering Brew
Enriched Mana Elixir = Doesn't stack with Banners/Campfires
Heroic Rejuvenation Tinctture

Bonus:
Planar Overdose
The new elixir for mana pres is better then banner/campfire marginally but would need to double check when I’m on my computer. But this list right here is pretty much the go to. If you’re raiding I use some of the older edition cure pots as a backup self cure but that was mostly me making use of a large stockpile of kunark conflag powders I had because the upgrades weren’t much difference and would be superseded by the poison/disease cure clickies from cotf and tds that can be bought with raid currency after you complete the raid achievements.

The new elixir for mana pres is better then banner/campfire marginally but would need to double check when I’m on my computer. But this list right here is pretty much the go to. If you’re raiding I use some of the older edition cure pots as a backup self cure but that was mostly me making use of a large stockpile of kunark conflag powders I had because the upgrades weren’t much difference and would be superseded by the poison/disease cure clickies from cotf and tds that can be bought with raid currency after you complete the raid achievements.
Is there a newer empowered campfire that goes above level 100? The only one I've found is the Empowered Campfire, but reading it says it only goes to level 100?

Question - What Alchemy Potions do you use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back