• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Idea - IMGui SEQ/MQ2Map? (2 Viewers)

RedCents
2,318¢
It would be pretty rad if I could dock MQ2Map or SEQ (or both of those rammed into one glorious package) into my big IMGui control panel on my second monitor where I dock the console, AlertMaster spawn list, alphabuff, and boxhud.

SEQ is awesome with the target details, spawn alerts, spawn timers, and such... BUT you have to run a separate application taking up resources and we're in the IMGui era now so I already have a second screen committed to all that goodness. Switching back and forth between IMGui and SEQ is a pain.

MQ2Map is awesome with similar functionality to SEQ, its click to nav feature... BUT to use it I have to take up real estate on the main playing screen. We all have those moments in game where you need the map up for an extended period of time, this is also a pain.

Like Nagafen and Vox producing Kerafyrm, is there anything that can be done to harness the power of SEQ and MQ2Map in one convenient and all powerful IMGui?

Users who are viewing this thread

• RYN227
Back