• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread! (2 Viewers)

looks like dbg desgined that hat/helmet
lol You're probably right. This song was the looping soundtrack of Robot Unicorn Attack.

A year later, I weaponized the song. There was an amazing billiard in town that upgraded their jukebox where you could play by app and also boost your song with an extra quarter. This young crowd entered and boosted all their crappy, current radio songs to the top. My buddy and I never heard any of the rock classics we paid for. A week later, I saw the same group, dropped $40 in the jukebox and looped this song. As soon as I punched in the last song, I left to go eat lunch.

My buddy and I were talking today. And he's at a place in his life were he has multiple, interconnected events happening that all have some circumstance that is requiring him to wait on other things to happen before he can make a decision and move on. He said, "I feel like I'm in this huge waiting room. Waiting. With nothing I can really do about it. It feels like the song Waiting Room by Fugazi. We both laughed, but his point was taken. So, thought I'd share ...

Typical, Writes a song demonizing the left and say the shooter was a leftist when he was a Republican head to toe (seems its Republican that cant shoot it seems). He wore 2a merch and camo gear at school and when he missed, debated conservative issues at school. You say the left can't aim? seems you're the one that can't aim because you're pointing your finger 180 degrees in the wrong direction. You seem to be dumping a lot of political misinformation and garbage on a gaming site; do you get paid by Russia for each post or is this home grown hate and ignorance because its all propaganda and proven lies. Maybe you should take a few breaths and gather facts from reputable sources before you post known lies days after the facts are known.
Bruh, it's a link to a song. Not even a very good one at that.

BB~

Last edited:
Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back