• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Show us your ui setup (2 Viewers)

/dg /dg /alias /$\{Me.CleanName} /dex $\{Me.CleanName} /foreground

put this in your ingame.cfg

then if you need to without boxhud you can do /tooname and it will bring them in the foreground
Hiya Burd, using boxhud can you help with the window resetting every time i change character? even if i lock it it still resets to the centre of the screen? Possible a ISboxer issue? also can i not use the chase command if running rgmercs?

Hiya Burd, using boxhud can you help with the window resetting every time i change character? even if i lock it it still resets to the centre of the screen? Possible a ISboxer issue? also can i not use the chase command if running rgmercs?
That’s a bug with the imgui windows. The best you can hope for is to open and close it a few times. And make sure you camp to desktop instead of /exit

I stopped using ISB largely because of this imgui window issue. It seemed anything I had on the right side of the screen moved to the left when I switched windows. When speaking to ISB, they said it was a scaling issue because they had to reduce the resolution size to keep it visible on the second monitor and there was nothing that could be done about that at the time. Have they found a way to resolve this?

nvm I tried. Someone let me know if you see a toon name.
april fools prank GIF

I remember sitting in Kelethin listen to not get ambushed with that ^ :xd: However, I am fine with default UI pieces, I dont play EQ for its looks, I like the icon changes, think hytiek? gave me them.. otherwise, default, just.. clean and neat (unlike burds). Also as said earlier, all are the same (sk layout, mage, wiz whatever), but rarely look at boxes.. equipping gear/augs? so maybe once a month..

Ahh the old days when meditating meant you couldn't see a thing except your spell book - all the jungle sounds, then an orc surprises you out of nowhere and you hear that sound, that crunch, like bone breaking that lets you know he pretty much just killed you with his initial hit, that did full damage because you were sitting. You stand up and suddenly your camera starts swirling around - you're stunned, of course. Then the loading screen that leaves you wondering - 'Am I going to be able to find where I had wandered off to just then'.

My favourite memory's are training the dock in oasis with the spectres from the centre island or charming a sand giant and run through lol ... ahhhh good times!

IRL - Show us your ui setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back