• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Stay safe Florida (1 Viewer)

EQ players probably don't even realize what's going on outside. They can be floating in the middle of the water still playing, then open the door to go to the kitchen, and say "Hey I don't remember this room leading out to the pool"

Seriously though, I do hope everyone is safe too

EQ players probably don't even realize what's going on outside. They can be floating in the middle of the water still playing, then open the door to go to the kitchen, and say "Hey I don't remember this room leading out to the pool"

Seriously though, I do hope everyone is safe too
but but what if my basement floods ?

Some EQ guys play like this: __________________________________________________________________________ RG players play like this:
View attachment H4cdYMcC.mp4
Sorry about the formatting, I couldn't figure it out for these two.
And from my family to anyone there or for your own family in Florida or NC, we will be doing prayers and donations. Love and hope to you.

Some EQ guys play like this: __________________________________________________________________________ RG players play like this:
View attachment 65460
Sorry about the formatting, I couldn't figure it out for these two.
And from my family to anyone there or for your own family in Florida or NC, we will be doing prayers and donations. Love and hope to you.

Lockjaw to living room…run!

Rob said: "Hurricanes in Atlantic were the only time we had good surfing in the Gulf." I lived in West Palm Beach and Boca Raton for a few years. And you are so right, hurricane season, all the crazy dudes broke out their surfboards. Best time of the year actually, no crowds on the beach or the parking lots. My wife at the time said I was crazy, welllll...I am lol. Had a blast riding those waves. We even road tripped over to your side of the state to check out those waves, I remember it being pretty good. Shoot the "small" hurricanes or tropical storms had good storm surge, and that was fun.

Vrak

IRL - Stay safe Florida

Users who are viewing this thread

Back