• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - "The Outer Brood" Xpac info + October 2024 Producer's letter (1 Viewer)

The Premise of this expansion baffles me!

Why is it they are repeating the same cycle ? Why are the developers thinking outside of the box and do something different ? Why not create a new type of adventure to attract returning and new players ?

Like there is a million things that can be done better, but either they have no vision or they do not want to do the work ?

I am baffled beyond belief , I will still probably play the expansion, but I am not dying of anticipation !!! ( When someone says that, then you know they beating a dead bush for too long )

Looks like evolution is a ring
View attachment 65481

Looks like maps are already updated, so I won’t bother posting those. If people are interested in the missions, I can talk about what we encountered but I’ll be careful not to spoil for those who want to do blind.
I hope it's not a rare drop off a mission again. I got tired of that from fight fire. These should be trivial to start and get harder and harder to level.

I hope it's not a rare drop off a mission again. I got tired of that from fight fire. These should be trivial to start and get harder and harder to level.
I think we're more likely to see the LS approach where any mission can drop and they're sorta common.

IRL - "The Outer Brood" Xpac info + October 2024 Producer's letter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back