• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Welcome to the Anniversary Tower! (1 Viewer)

I think its a mistake....

I noticed that the new Pet earring unlocked this month is usable by plate classes: WAR PAL SHD BRD

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to do anything!

The SK pet at 125 is a lvl 123 Ranger.

and with the new pet ear equipped - its still a lvl 123 Ranger

I noticed that the new Pet earring unlocked this month is usable by plate classes: WAR PAL SHD BRD

Yes, yes, rangers rock!

July is here and with it comes the sweltering heat outside. There is no better time than now to grab an ice-cold beverage, a bowl of chilled fruit, and stay cool in front a PC playing EverQuest!

We’ve got a nifty giveaway item for this month! A Teleport item for Dagnor’s Cauldron is the free item of the month! Make sure you log in and grab it on all your characters before it’s gone on August 1st! Did you miss some of the free giveaway items? Fret not, those items are all available for purchase in case you missed them.

We also have a new limited-edition item for sale in the Marketplace. This month’s item is a Storied Collections Rucksack (46 slots – Collection items only)! It will be gone on August 1st as well, so be sure to grab it ASAP!
1719818109351.png
June’s collection may be gone, but a new one has arrived! Lower Guk – Guk Moth Collection will only be spawning in July. Be sure to get it done before then.

Lastly, the Anniversary Tower quest, Heroic Adventure, and merchant items will all be updated later this month on patch day; keep your eyes peeled for the coming article.

See you in game!

Pet levels do no indicate focused or not. do /pet inventory check and look at the backslot item.
That said I doubt pet models for non pet classes exists.

July is here and with it comes the sweltering heat outside. There is no better time than now to grab an ice-cold beverage, a bowl of chilled fruit, and stay cool in front a PC playing EverQuest!

We’ve got a nifty giveaway item for this month! A Teleport item for Dagnor’s Cauldron is the free item of the month! Make sure you log in and grab it on all your characters before it’s gone on August 1st! Did you miss some of the free giveaway items? Fret not, those items are all available for purchase in case you missed them.

We also have a new limited-edition item for sale in the Marketplace. This month’s item is a Storied Collections Rucksack (46 slots – Collection items only)! It will be gone on August 1st as well, so be sure to grab it ASAP!
View attachment 62906
June’s collection may be gone, but a new one has arrived! Lower Guk – Guk Moth Collection will only be spawning in July. Be sure to get it done before then.

Lastly, the Anniversary Tower quest, Heroic Adventure, and merchant items will all be updated later this month on patch day; keep your eyes peeled for the coming article.

See you in game!
Good god that single bag is 4000 station cash. I doubt the majority of people would pay that price for that unless you have the station cash to blow.

Good god that single bag is 4000 station cash. I doubt the majority of people would pay that price for that unless you have the station cash to blow.
that $40 bag is 46 Slot Collectibles only. Most of my guys have the free Anniversary prize : Deep Caverns Collector's Case 44 Slot Collectible Only.

I haven't played around with the Tower quests much until yesterday. I thought to myself this will be an awesome addition to Overseer xp. I ran them again this morning and got kicked in the nuts. No xp for 2nd time through. The only xp was the tiny per kill. I should have known it was too good to be true for the ease of tasks.

I haven't played around with the Tower quests much until yesterday. I thought to myself this will be an awesome addition to Overseer xp. I ran them again this morning and got kicked in the nuts. No xp for 2nd time through. The only xp was the tiny per kill. I should have known it was too good to be true for the ease of tasks.
You may want to try the new level 100 and 105 Hot Zones from Teek if you are close to those levels. Get them both at the same time if you can.

At 125 I am getting over 20 AA in the Jungle Tower, don't pay attention to the exp cause, well.....125 and all.

News - Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back