• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.
Resource icon

Lua - MyPaths (1 Viewer) v1.67

So I followed the vid and created a path, but when I start it'll nav to WP1 and then stop. Status keeps telling me it's paused because I have stopped and I can't get to WP2. This is on Project Lazarus with only mypaths running.

PRO Tip!
  • Using the custom command execution you can add something like /multiline ; /mypaths stop; /timed 5, /mypaths go loop "Loop A" at the last waypoint in a Path and it will load up the Path "Loop A" next in Loop Mode.

Grimmier does this work if you want to set a camp, manually run out to pull, then have a one click return to camp? I’m on Laz also and I miss return to camp hot buttons. Currently making on the fly nav waypoints.

Grimmier does this work if you want to set a camp, manually run out to pull, then have a one click return to camp? I’m on Laz also and I miss return to camp hot buttons. Currently making on the fly nav waypoints.
not a specific return to camp. but you could turn off the xtarg and combat interrupts so you still run, and set a wp for your camp, and just nav to it.

This gets better every day. I can't tell you how many hours I've saved making kill spots to hunt multiple names or record missions to playback. Seriously if you aren't using this, give it a shot.

Lua - MyPaths

Users who are viewing this thread

Back